As B2B customers is becoming more digital across markets, Fagerberg wanted to offer a digital self-service to their customers so they could see their order history and easily order new goods without having to call or email Fagerberg directly.
More specifically, Fagerberg wanted to offer a competitive webshop that could handle a growing number of customers with a customer portal with log-in, and live economical and warehouse system integrations.
Fagerberg got a new B2B webshop built on DynamicWeb All-in-One standard platform. The solution includes a full functional PIM-module which secures a live updated free flow of product data. The solution also integrates with Fagerberg’s existing ERP system and collects product data in the PIM system.
This means Fagerberg gets all necessary features in a fully functional and user friendly B2B webshop – all gathered in one platform.
The new solution includes:
- Integration with Business Central so employees have easy access to data across the organization
- B2B login with RMA where customers can see their order history, reorder, create favorite lists, see updated prices and special offers, delivery terms etc.
- Impersonations so Fagerberg can log in as a B2B customer and guide through the platform
- Updated product and content lists on the webshop
- Formulars on the webshop to handle product specific requests from the customers
With a the B2B webshop built on DynamicWeb, Fagerberg got a fast to market and always up to date solution compatible with the newest functionalities and DynamicWeb updates.
With the integration of Business Central the customer gets the best user experience and the employees the best dataflow across the organization.
Also, Fagerberg achieved:
- An Average Session Duration on the website on 72,22 % compared to the same period last year
- A drastic drop on bounce rate with only 20,45 % compared to 43 % on the same period last year
- In average, users visited 3.65 pages per session which is a growth 28,95 % compared to the same period last year