Integration Engineer (USA)
DynamicWeb - Los Angeles, CA | 100% Remote
Why are Integration Engineers so great at solving problems? Because they have all the solutions!
We’re looking for a natural problem-solver who is capable of making a serious impact - immediately and long-term. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment where their work will be noticed and appreciated.
Challenges and Opportunities
Dynamos are a team of passionate, helpful, and committed individuals. No matter how much we’re grown, no one has ever been above ‘doing the things’ in order to serve our clients and partners. We love to roll up our sleeves, constantly iterate, and stay focused on the work that matters.
What’s unique about this role is that you’ll work with a nimble team and be truly influential. You will be responsible for helping ensure that new and existing DynamicWeb clients are receiving the best performance possible by leading the change in data processing of notable eCommerce merchants.
Your first priority will be to ground yourself in DynamicWeb’s specific knowledge, tools, processes, and people necessary to be successful on the job as you get properly acquainted with your clients. We lead with trust, so no need to wait to dive in and begin doing what you’re passionate about.
On any given day, you’ll be actively listening to the clients, preparing requirements, and exploring their ERPs. You are the client’s eyes and ears, so oftentimes, it can feel like you’re drawing up their functional requests in black and white, knowing it will become technicolor as the team works through the workable tasks you’ve outlined. Soon, your impact is realized!
Needless to say, the majority of your day as an Integration Engineer will be spent working with data and problem-solving. Whether it be documenting and maintaining client projects and environment configurations; mapping or troubleshooting data; or collaborating in a sprint meeting, one thing is for certain: you’ll never stop troubleshooting.
Qualifications and Experience
Experience and skills that are required (and crucial to have):
- 3+ years of experience in a data-centric role e.g. Analytics, Data Engineering, ETL, et al.
- 2+ years of experience in ERP experience; particularly with Dynamics AX, NAV, BC, and F&0
- 2+ years with SQL Server and debugging with SQL scripting
- 2+ years experience with data wrangling
- Well-versed in e-commerce sites and workflows as it relates to principles and standards
- Sound understanding of relational databases and how data structures relate to each other
- Confident working with third-party ERP integrations e.g. CRM/CE and Experlogic CPQ
- Proven success gathering requirements for ERP integrations; inc. design & documentation
- Organized and capable of being self-motivated and directed in a remote environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Client-facing with patience, professionalism, and collaboration
- Empathetic and proactive problem solver
- Natural bias toward repeatability, reliability, and efficiency
- Endless enthusiasm for improvement; pragmatic & solution-oriented
Wildly impressive folks will also have experience with:
- Bachelor’s or higher in CS, CE, or a similar field
- Well-rounded IT background, particularly in consulting
- Software engineering e.g. .NET, C#, C/AL, SQL, and REST API
- ERP development
- Expertise in the e-commerce industry
- Microsoft evangelism
- Client leadership
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Running towards the fire!
You’ll totally fit into our team if you are:
- Searching to fit into an amazing, “do good” culture
- Passionate about software development (it’s okay to be obsessed)
- Naturally pleasant, self-motivated, and driven
- Optimistic and tackle challenges with a positive attitude
- Cooperative and flexible in everything you do
- Committed to continuous improvement in and out of work
Our mission is to simplify eCommerce.
DynamicWeb is a world-leading provider of CMS, eCommerce, PIM, and Marketing solutions for mid/large and enterprise-sized companies. With more than 20+ years in business and more than 12,000 websites developed, we have the experience and the software necessary to create powerful eCommerce solutions.
We’re a 'Great Place to Work' and continuously work to improve our workplace environment.
With DynamicWeb, you’ll have an amazing range of opportunities. You can become an expert in a particular field or build proficiencies across many areas. Whatever your role, one thing is certain: you’ll never stand still.
We're an established 10-year business in the US that has the heart of a startup and we are also part of a 20-year larger European “sister group” of Dynamicweb companies.
We hire top performers that embrace challenges and leave the bureaucracy to big tech.
Life at DynamicWeb:
This role is budgeted for as a full-time opportunity (40 hours). As an employee, you can enjoy:
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
Great healthcare benefits and generous HSA contributions
- 401(k) plan
Please note: Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
DynamicWeb is an equal-opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.