Marketing Intern (DK)
Are you looking for a diverse Marketing role, and to become part of a friendly and socially strong team? Would you like to get a role with a lot of responsibility and help support a growing eCommerce business? Keep reading!
You’ll get a seat in the Marketing team department, with fun colleagues specialized in branding one of Europe’s most advanced online all-in-one platforms. Your closest colleagues will be 8 skilled colleagues with each specialization within content, events, data flow, and graphic design. Being represented on all continents, having colleagues in the Netherlands, Germany, Asia, and the United States you will be in an international environment and part of a growing eCommerce company with sky-high ambitions.
Your responsibilities as Marketing Intern
You will come around various marketing activities and this way get a taste of what it means to execute events, write engaging marketing texts, and support different marketing strategies. You will provide administrative support to the marketing team on various projects, but have the opportunity to be involved with:
Content and events
- Create and maintain website content, e.g., events, downloads, customer cases, and partner profiles.
- Help organize events and campaigns and attend to help facilitate their success.
- Contribute to content planning and creation for the website, newsletters, and organic social media.
- Support internal communication and coordination between sales and marketing teams.
- Foster strong relationships with partners, staying informed about upcoming activities to strategically align content creation efforts.
- Manage and enhance the customer case catalogue, showcasing success stories and testimonials to build credibility.
- Conduct continuous monitoring and updates of website content to maintain relevance and accuracy.
- Creating different graphical content for partner activities and customer cases.
In the end, we will find the right tasks that are aligned with your skills and interests.
Your experiences and profile
You are studying Marketing Management, AP in Marketing, or the like. You live in Aarhus and have a natural interest and flair for marketing and the tech industry.
To become a success in this role, you need to be taking responsibility for your tasks and not be afraid to reach out to your colleagues for help.
You will be a great fit if you…
- Are self-driven and motivated to learn and challenge yourself.
- Detail-oriented and ambitious when it comes to delivering engaging content.
What’s in it for you?
You will be working with the best-in-class marketers and sales professionals in the industry and be an important part of our team from day one, as you get to work with ongoing projects with our partner network and contribute to impactful marketing campaigns. Most importantly, you will have a flexible internship with great prospects of advancing within the company after finishing the internship.
We like to keep things simple and fun. Our informal structure encourages creativity and collaboration. Expect lots of laughs, team events, and chances to bond with your colleagues. Take advantage of our awesome canteen, unwind with a PlayStation break, and gear up for loads of parties. We believe in creating a vibrant and enjoyable workplace.
DynamicWeb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based Digital Experience Platform. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale eCommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a software company building online platforms for the people behind e-commerce. DynamicWeb’s 300+ partners and 100+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 5.000 brands. That is why you will be working closely with some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales, and Marketers because although we are 100+ employees, our mission is the same, making software simple and accessible.
Our HQ is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in Europe, Asia, and the US.
Want to know more?
Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Send us your application today and don’t hold back on your skills and motivation and why you would be a great addition to our team – we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have questions regarding the position, please reach out to Maja Cecilie Munck on +45 28 12 11 61