Director of Strategic Partnerships
The Director of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for building relationships, gaining new opportunities, and winning deals with strategic partners.
As the Director of Strategic Partnerhips, your primary goal will be to expand and deepen our relationships with key stakeholders, decision makers and contacts within our strategic partner organizations that are best suited to position DynamicWeb within their organizations and that will bring DynamicWeb’s All-in-One business platform in as a solution for their customers. This goal will be measured, in part, by gaining qualified opportunities from our strategic partners.
In partnership with pre-sales and marketing, you take a consultative partnership approach to present DynamicWeb solutions to partners and their customers and position competitive advantages to overcome objections and develop qualified opportunities for our sales team to engage with to close new business.
The person in this role will be successful when establishing relationships with many key contacts within partner organizations, understanding and clearly communicating how DynamicWeb uniquely solves customer problems, maintaining strong follow up and regular cadence of communication and interactions, and using Microsoft CRM to effectively document, track and plan daily efforts.
The position requires strong execution skills and the ability to work strategically as well as tactically with new and existing partners. The ideal candidate understands the eCommerce space well, has a good understanding and passion for technology, and is obsessed with helping our partners and their customers succeed with their digital transformation goals.
- Manage 10-15 strategic partner accounts.
- Map out partner organization and build relationships with relevant contacts.
- Participate in tradeshows, events and engagements with strategic partners.
- Plan and execute on activities that deepen partner relationships within strategic partner organizations.
- Work closely with our highly skilled pre-sales and marketing team to coordinate efforts that cultivate relationships with partners and build their understanding of DynamicWeb.
- Manage strategic implementation partners through onboarding and activation.
- Gain opportunities from our strategic partners and work with our sales team to move them through the process of becoming a DynamicWeb customer.
- Effectively communicate road map and new initiatives from DynamicWeb to strategic partners.
- 5 years of partner management experience within the Microsoft Dynamics channel
- Proven success building relationships with key stakeholders
- History of exceeding results in developing qualified opportunities
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Must be able to work independently in a complex and fast-paced environment, prioritize, and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience with CRM tools, preferably Dynamics 365
- Proven track record of successfully working from home
- Work is typically performed in employee’s home office
- Regular travel up to 40%. Evening, weekend, and extended hours as needed to participate in tradeshows and events
- Service partners across North America with a vast network of international partners that span multiple time zones
At DynamicWeb North America, we deliver solutions through trusted implementation partners and a passionate and talented team, that empowers our customers to make their digital vision a reality.
With over 4,000 valued customers and 12,000 implemented solutions, DynamicWeb is an established, forward thinking, Microsoft Gold Certified software company. DynamicWeb develops and implements solutions that help B2B and B2C companies optimize their online business and grow top line revenue with our Digital Experience Platform using eCommerce, web content management, digital marketing, and product information management. Our digital solutions streamline business operations and make it easy to engage customers with a personalized experience. They find and purchase what they need, when they need it, and continue to return for a seamless user experience.