31 January 2018
The new Dynamicweb 9.4 is now available for download and contains new tools and features that can help improve your daily CMS, Ecommerce, PIM and Marketing processes.
To learn all about the new platform, we would like to encourage all current and potential Dynamicweb users to join the release webinar on February 8 at 2:30 PM CET.
General release headlines:
• Personalize the user interface according to different roles such as ‘Editor’ or ‘Ecom Manager'
• Customizable dashboard for displaying key marketing data such as email subscribers, page visits etc.
• LS Retail and Microsoft D365 integrations
• Handle multiple items in one page - makes it easier to handle language control, workflows, versions and drafts, URL and meta data
• Add ‘discount stickers’ to highlight campaigns – like ”Black Friday” etc.
• New order discount option – “buy 3 and get 50% of the cheapest”
• Work with product drafts and compare different versions before publishing
• Setup different workflows to support different products
• Maintain and control products by combining them in different product families
• Optimize PIM workflows by defining different user roles and rights
Learn more about the new release