Influence customer projects and employee development
Tech Team Lead (DK)
If you thrive in the mix of executing projects, creating a great environment, and managing people, then you might be the new Tech Team Lead for our web developers.
Grow, manage, and motivate!
One of your most important tasks will be to be the professional manager for web developers and solution architects in the Professional Service department. You will ensure a high proficiency in terms of delivering excellent project implementations to customers by supporting our developers in their work and defining best practices on our development processes. In this role, you will also have hands-on experience on the DynamicWeb platform in the role of solution architect on customer projects.
Your tasks as Tech Team Lead
- People management of web developers and solution architects (currently a team of 8 people)
- Own the processes in Professional Services that are related to custom development
- Support and increase the professional level and knowledge of teams and individuals, as well as onboarding new colleagues
- Be part of the management team in Services & Operations and contribute to improving our working environment for our employees and our services to our customers and partners
- Cooperate with our Product Development department on implementation issues on the DynamicWeb platform
- Facilitate professional meetings for developers and cross-department sparring meetings with colleagues in Product Development
- Planning, prioritizing, and executing tasks and resources in close collaboration with your co-managers in Professional Services
You will most likely spend 50 % of your time on the above mentioned tasks as a Team Tech Lead, the other half of your time will be spent on being a solution architect on actual customer projects.
How you succeed
Maybe you already have managing experience or come from a position as lead developer or tech lead? Either way, this is your chance to use your experience and personality to create an inspiring environment and help our Professional Services department run projects on a technical strong foundation.
We imagine you:
- Have a strong and consolidated background as a C# developer
- Have experience with customer projects, preferably within eCommerce
- Have experience in the role of solution architect or tech lead, maybe also people management
- Can act as a professional sparring partner and mentor in a technical environment
- Knows how to create and support a thriving work environment with high employee satisfaction and motivation for developers
On the personal side, we expect you to be team-oriented, helpful, patient, and accountable. You are strong in communication, you believe in present and accommodating people management and you want to be part of creating an inspiring and motivating environment where your team of developers can grow.
You are part of Professional Services
Professional Services do implementation projects with our customers, either on our own or in cooperation with one of our partners. We work in dedicated project teams, which are led by project managers and solution architects, and both consultants and developers contribute to a successful custom implementation by the teams. You will have a role as solution architect yourself on some projects and you will also spend time being the manager for the other solution architects and developers and ensuring we understand, code, and deliver in high quality.
You will refer to the COO and be part of the management group in Services & Operations.
You will join us at our HQ in Aarhus where 100 great colleagues look forward to welcoming you. We are an informal and fun workplace that likes to be social, whether that being over lunch, a Friday bar, or a game of paddle tennis. And of course – we got you covered in terms of pension, health insurance and flexibility.
We do ecommerce solutions
DynamicWeb’s 300+ partners and 150+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4000 brands.
We look very much forward to finding just the right colleague
If this is you, reach out and send us your resumé as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions or are curious, please contact COO, Thea Schmidt Borgholm at email@example.com