Product Owner (USA)
As a Product Owner at DynamicWeb North America, you will oversee the frontend functionality within project implementation teams.
Join the team as our new frontend lead on customer projects
As a Product Owner at DynamicWeb North America, you will oversee the frontend functionality within project implementation teams. One of your primary responsibilities will be curating exceptional customer experiences using our Ecommerce platform. Also, you will participate in onsite and remote workshops conducted with our clients to discover their needs.
Every day you will collaborate with your project teams which consist of project managers, integration specialists, software developers, and external partners. As well, you will work closely with Solution Architects to help define requirements for custom development that would be needed in projects.
Throughout your career at DynamicWeb, you will benefit from and contribute to a warm, supportive, collaborative, fun environment that motivates you to grow within your position and the team.
- Technical Learning
- Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Big Picture Thinking
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Positive Attitude
- Implement eCommerce, CMS, and PIM solutions using the DynamicWeb platform tools
- Participate in early discovery sessions with clients
- Gather and refine specifications, create requirements directly from our clients, and perform estimates based on technical needs
- Generate user stories for future project work
- Participate in sprint meetings with internal parties and stakeholders
- Triage and Troubleshoot a wide range of situations across the development stack
- Build and maintain knowledge of the DynamicWeb platform
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to create custom solutions for our clients
Experience and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to guide customer requirements gathering sessions
- Ability as a quick learner in a wide-ranging field
- Knowledge of Ecommerce sites and CMS systems is a plus
- Experience with Dynamics AX, NAV, Finance & Operations, or CRM is a plus
- Ability to pull energy from and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Manages self and stays motivated and productive while working remote in the absence of direct supervision
- Work is typically performed in employee’s home office
- Travel - up to 10%
- Service clients across North America with a vast network of international partners that span multiple time zones
Your personality is important to us!
You will fit right in if you…
- Optimistic and tackles challenges with a positive attitude.
- Cooperative and flexible - we work on the customer's terms.
DynamicWeb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based eCommerce Suite. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale eCommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a software company building online platforms for the people behind eCommerce. DynamicWeb’s 200+ partners, 150+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4000 brands. That is why you will be working closely with some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales, and Marketers because although we are 100+ employees, our mission is the same, making software simple and accessible.
The platform team's Our HQ is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in Europe, Asia, and the US.