Client Director (DK)
Would you like to manage and keep a strong relationship with our existing customers? Can you act as a consultant and guide business owners on the right path of eCommerce, CMS or PIM projects?
Your role in the Professional Service team
As Client Director, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with our existing customers, both in Denmark and in Europe. Your focus will be on ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty, and you will play a vital role in our upselling activities and supporting business development efforts.
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing customers in Denmark and abroad.
- Proactively identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling to maximize customer value.
- Responsible for account management in making offers and proposals to our customers.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries, concerns, and escalations.
- Ensure exceptional customer service by responding to customer needs promptly and effectively.
- Share case stories and experiences to support business development efforts at customer organizations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify projects and tasks related to business development that can be proposed to customers.
- Act as a liaison between customers and Professional Service deliveries
- Regularly communicate with customers to provide updates on new offerings, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels and take necessary actions to maintain high satisfaction and loyalty levels.
- Stay informed about industry trends to have knowledge on eCommerce.
You will work in close cooperation with Professional Services who deliver the projects, and DW Care who handles all support matters from customers in operations.
How you succeed
We imagine you have:
- Proven experience in managing and maintaining relationships with customers, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust with customers.
- Strong negotiation and persuasive abilities to support up-selling activities.
- Experience in writing short quotes.
- Business acumen and understanding of business development processes.
- Familiarity with project management principles and ability to identify relevant projects and tasks.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and bridge customer requirements with Professional Service deliveries.
- Result-oriented mindset with a focus on customer satisfaction and business growth.
You must be able to work independently and in a structured way. It is a great plus if you are familiar with ecommerce in an B2B environment.
Join a community of tech enthusiasts
You will join us at our HQ in Aarhus where approx. 90 great colleagues look forward to welcoming you. We are an informal and fun workplace that likes to be social, whether that being over lunch, a Friday bar, or a game of paddle tennis. We are best described as tech enthusiasts with an entrepreneurial mindset that like to have fun.
We simplify eCommerce
DynamicWeb’s 300+ partners and 150+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4000 brands.