The Danish Agro Group employs more than 4,500 employees and consists of 80 agro-industrial around the world that specializes in trading crops, feed, fertilizers and seeds.
Danish Agro approached Dynamicweb partner Novicell with a request for a new collective platform solution capable of gathering all the individual sub-companies in one single place. In addition, the solution needed to be flexible and able to comply with the company’s plans for implementing ecommerce, digital marketing and language versioning.
Danish Agro and Novicell has used the Dynamicweb All-in-One Business Platform as foundation for the new digital solution, which currently encompasses the following three business areas:
1) The Danish Agro corporate website includes 15 different languages and worldwide subsidiaries. Currently, 29 international editors run the site by creating and publishing content modified according to local preferences. The individual sites are basically the same, but takes into account each company’s individual needs: User-specific price lists, employees are imported daily from LandIT and commodity prices are extracted from the Danish Agro portal.
2) The B2C ecommerce, danishagroshoppen.dk, which uses the Dynamicweb Integration Framework for live integration with Dynamics NAV.
3) The B2B shop, hattingagro.dk, with integration to Dynamics AX, which plays a central part in the company’s plans for launching an automated order-flow. Danish Agro expect to add Perfion PIM (Product Information Management) to the ecommerce solution during 2016.
All the individual business areas and websites uses Dynamicweb Items to ensure an editor friendly and consistent way of publishing new content.
The Dynamicweb scalability and flexibility combined with the ability to connect additional modules, such as a shop solution and e-mail marketing, was the perfect fit for the job.
At the same time, Dynamicweb enables the company to create 15 different language layers, so that Danish Agro can compile all their digital activities, both domestic and internationally, in one single solution.
Finally, the flexibility of the platform makes it easy to add new subsidiaries by simply copying one of the existing websites combined with full access to the shared files- and image folder, which contains all the necessary corporate material.
• Traffic increased by 19%
• Organic searches increased by 307% due to site optimization
• Number of sessions has increased by 285%
• Transactions increased by 208%
• Turnover increased by 52%
• Conversion rate increased by 62%
• Traffic increased by 13%
"We chose Dynamicweb because it covers everything. Instead of using one system when sending out newsletters and another when working with SEO, we need a centrally managed system that can solve all our needs while continuously developing and optimizing our digital presence."
— Lise Vølund, Head of Marketing, Danish Agro
B2B ecommerce portal with seamless integration to Perfion PIM and Dynamics NAV.
B2B ecommerce and inventory solution generating customer specific prices, inventory and order entry.
Simplified and effective solution increases profits, benefits customer, and partner relationship.
Standard and customized products available in the same store, online shop in 4 different countries
Twelve websites developed in the same B2C solution with fully integrated booking engine technology.
Direct to market and avoiding channel conflict with multi-shop solution for both B2B and B2C.
Newsec Datea launch new rental portal with +900 leases and integration to external systems.
Ecommerce with 30,000 unique products in 5 languages and 25,000 users increase sales with 20%.
Increase conversions and improve efficiency by eliminating manual administrative processes.
B2B ecommerce solution with integration to Perfion PIM and SAP supports future projects.
Scanpan increase revenue by 400% and conversions by 90% with new B2C ecommerce platform.
Europcar launch new B2B and B2C booking portal that handles +7,000 passenger cars, vans and lorries.
Local marketing in a safe environment without compromising the Toyota brand.
Responsive website using personalization, lead generation, bundling and outstanding user flows.
Fast, engaging and easy to use CMS solution that provides great user experience on any device.