Cafax has one goal: The superb coffee experience. This is what you get when everything works perfectly - when the machine brews, when the coffee tastes, and when help is always nearby. Cafax is a Danish company, established in 1960 and thus the oldest provider of corporate coffee.
Cafax needed a new motivating corporate website with a user-friendly B2B ecommerce solution. The ecommerce solution had to integrate directly with Microsoft Dynamics NAV for both products, orders and live customer-specific pricing.
The shop also had to provide the users with access to recent orders, reordering tools, creating and managing favorite lists. The webdesign had to be motivating and responsive for different browser-units/clients. It also had to meet marketing requirements for ease-of-use. The website – and the shop in particular – had to be user-friendly, fast and efficient in use. Finally, a map-based dealer search and a client-safe item-based newsletter template was required.
Cafax also needed a way to ensure the use of their corporate colors in a flexible but strict manner. The Cafax identity color scheme is a fundamental part of Cafax corporate identity.
· Clean, fast and crisp Razor templates with minified SASS (CSHTML and SCSS)
· Simple and intuitive one-page checkout
· The eCom Module is used for easy reordering service to comply with B2B user needs
· NORRIQ Live Web Integration (N-LWI) to Dynamics NAV
· Custom coded modules for recent orders (NAV) and for favorite lists
· A ‘Standard’ content item varies in with, function, position, look, interaction etc.
· The main areas Corporate Site and Ecommerce are organized in two different navigation menus
· Static landing pages shows and explains the product groups, motivates the user to buy and links to the product group in the webshop
· The color scheme is defined as item-selects for front and background colors
· Items are used for website and paragraphs
· Specific master content is easily defined as item settings
· Using item icons/thumbnails makes it easy to understand their differences for webmasters
We developed a motivating, super-fast and responsive B2B ecommerce solution that providedthe Cafax marketing team with an intuitive backend for content editing. The design is visually appealing with a new fresh look that makes the company stand out from its competitors.
The shopping design focuses on the ecommerce standards and simplifies the functionality, giving the user an accessible shop and a user-friendly customer experience.
The visual identity is closely defined in selectable colors and the corporate font is implemented. Giving marketing the tools needed for full content flexibility within a set of rules to preserve their visual identity.
B2B ecommerce solution with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and Visma integration.
New B2B ecommerce solution reduces complexity and increases online and physical sales.
38% increase in traffic + 28% more leads with new B2B ecommerce portal with Movex ERP integration.
Standard and customized products available in the same store, online shop in 4 different countries
Ecommerce with 30,000 unique products in 5 languages and 25,000 users increase sales with 20%.
The flexibility of the Dynamicweb platform guarantees easy integration between two platforms.
New responsive website with high usability and user-friendliness attracts new attention.
Local marketing in a safe environment without compromising the Toyota brand.
Fast, engaging and easy to use CMS solution that provides great user experience on any device.