Content & Marketing Business User
In this course, you will learn to create a website with pages and Images. Handle users and create search function. Send newsletter to users, use splittest and monitor statistics and Setup SEO
The course is designed for users who have little or no knowledge of Dynamicweb CMS. It is recommended for new users of the system. The course is technical with a focus on how the system works. Experience in working with Content Management is an advantage but not a requirement. It is a practical course with demonstrations by lecturer, with questions and answers and guided tasks.
- Getting to know the Backend
- Help where to find it
- Design and Layout, Design for different Channels
- Page and Paragraph, Ribbon bar, Frontend Editing, Providerbased Editor
- Editing and Versioning
- Website module, Create copy of website, Language management
- Filemanager, Image Upload, Resize
- User Management, Permissions, Page login, Edit users
- Modules, Forms, Maps
- Search module. Weighted search, Filtersearch, Smartsearch
- Marketing, Leads, Email marketing and splittest
- Exercises will be conducted on practice test sites and there will be limited options to change things on customer site.
- All training starting before 12:00 will include free lunch and you are expected to bring your own laptop (otherwise contact email@example.com).