The Danish Agro Group employs more than 4,500 employees and consists of 80 agro-industrial around the world that specializes in trading crops, feed, fertilizers and seeds.
Danish Agro approached Dynamicweb partner Novicell with a request for a new collective platform solution capable of gathering all the individual sub-companies in one single place. In addition, the solution needed to be flexible and able to comply with the company’s plans for implementing ecommerce, digital marketing and language versioning.
Danish Agro and Novicell has used the Dynamicweb All-in-One Business Platform as foundation for the new digital solution, which currently encompasses the following three business areas:
1) The Danish Agro corporate website includes 15 different languages and worldwide subsidiaries. Currently, 29 international editors run the site by creating and publishing content modified according to local preferences. The individual sites are basically the same, but takes into account each company’s individual needs: User-specific price lists, employees are imported daily from LandIT and commodity prices are extracted from the Danish Agro portal.
2) The B2C ecommerce, danishagroshoppen.dk, which uses the Dynamicweb Integration Framework for live integration with Dynamics NAV.
3) The B2B shop, hattingagro.dk, with integration to Dynamics AX, which plays a central part in the company’s plans for launching an automated order-flow. Danish Agro expect to add Perfion PIM (Product Information Management) to the ecommerce solution during 2016.
All the individual business areas and websites uses Dynamicweb Items to ensure an editor friendly and consistent way of publishing new content.
The Dynamicweb scalability and flexibility combined with the ability to connect additional modules, such as a shop solution and e-mail marketing, was the perfect fit for the job.
At the same time, Dynamicweb enables the company to create 15 different language layers, so that Danish Agro can compile all their digital activities, both domestic and internationally, in one single solution.
Finally, the flexibility of the platform makes it easy to add new subsidiaries by simply copying one of the existing websites combined with full access to the shared files- and image folder, which contains all the necessary corporate material.
• Traffic increased by 19%
• Organic searches increased by 307% due to site optimization
• Number of sessions has increased by 285%
• Transactions increased by 208%
• Turnover increased by 52%
• Conversion rate increased by 62%
• Traffic increased by 13%
"We chose Dynamicweb because it covers everything. Instead of using one system when sending out newsletters and another when working with SEO, we need a centrally managed system that can solve all our needs while continuously developing and optimizing our digital presence."
— Lise Vølund, Head of Marketing, Danish Agro
Increasing sales by reducing number of abandoned shopping carts while improving cross and up selling.
B2B ecommerce with improved information hierarchy increase sales and attracts new registered customer.
Weber engage with 55,000 members in their online community "Weberklubben".
Scanpan increase revenue by 400% and conversions by 90% with new B2C ecommerce platform.
Webshop with integration ERP-system integration and easy access to marketing materials.
Online platform with access to two different hotels, in three languages increases traffic and reservations.
High end kitchen retailer launches website designed to generate leads and newsletter subscribers.
100% Integrated and user friendly B2B solution generates heavy effeciency improvement.
New design and upgrade turned out to be a good Investment and a user success.
From outside top 50 to #1 in product related keywords and 29% traffic improvement.
Ecommerce solution with Microsoft NAV integration and more than 40 individual sites.
New professional ecommerce platform increases efficiency and sales for Carmat B.V.
Intuitive and user friendly CMS information portal with KMD integration provides excellent customer service.
ROI of less than 4 months and a doubling of online sales during the second and third year.
New responsive corporate website with high usability and user-friendliness increases incoming traffic.